Island Wide Sports Organization Division requires all potential participants to fully understand the refund policy and team policy prior to registering. Refunds will not be issued due to over scheduling of the participant. All Operators require a minimum commitment of two hours per week on a Friday or Saturday depending on the respective league during the scheduled season. Participants that are unwilling or unable to make that commitment will not be refunded for missed practices or games.
Please understand we are a Private organization and registered under the dcca as Island Wide sports L.L.C
The league discourages participants from registering only on condition of specific team placement or coach assignment. In the event players are not assigned to a specific team, coach or partnered with specific players, even if requested, refunds will not be issued.
Understand Island Wide sports is a profit organization and has the right to refuse and remove any player in the league with out giving refunds.
Communication Tools :
We use team reach as are communication to all players and parents.
Fundraising – Each team will do a fundraiser to off set the cost players on equipment or travel cost or you can buy out.
Buy out is $300 or u can fundraise Lau Lau which is 42 tickets
Island Wide Sports Organization:
- No refunds will be issued after the registration deadline for any Island Wide Sports programs.
- There will be no refunds on low enrollment of teams
- There will be no refund because your schedule does not fit
- There will be no refund if schedule is changed
- There will be no refund if you can only play half the season
- There will be no refund if games are cancelled due to out of the control of the league
- There will be no refund on Third party merchandise if ordered the wrong size.
- There will be no refund on weather cancellation
- There will be no refund on low enrollment on players.
- There will be no refund of code of conduct violation
- Any cancellations after the registration deadline forfeit all funds and equipment
- If a Child is caught playing in a different league that competes with any Island Wide Sports events the child can be barred and no refunds will be given.
- There will be no Refunds if a parents decides that this league is not up to their par
- There will be no refunds if game or practice location changes
- Arguing with any Board Member Or staff of Island Wide Sports Organization will be deemed disqualified from any Island Wide Sports events and no refund will be given.
- There will be no refund if the team did not follow league bylaws
- There is 150 dollar transfer to join another team
- We do not charge for double rostering
- If you are not satisfied we will issue a credit for next season if your child does not play in a game.
- A Team can ask for a small donation to help out with equipment if needed
- There will be no refunds or transfers to another player if you decide you are not returning.
- If a season is skipped because of a disaster beyond the league you will be credited for the season after.
- Any players or parents that do not abide by the county of Maui or CDC guidelines will not receive a refund.
- Pre paying for a season is only for placement in line for a team and a discount there will be no refund.
Please make sure you read all polices
Weather cancellation policies
- All Leagues will offer one Makeup per season. Should multiple cancellations occur within the season, we have the option to create double headers and modify the season schedule to accommodate make-up games. Since there are certain situations beyond our control, Island Wide Sports L.L.C will do its very best but is not obligated to make up games that are canceled, due to several factors that are out of our control the reschedules are not always possible.
Excusable Delays and Force Majeure: Any delay in the performance by Island Wide Sports L.L.C of its obligations under this Agreement shall be excused when such delay in performance is due to any cause or event of any nature whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of Island Wide Sports L.L.C including without limitation, any act of God; any fire, flood or weather condition; any earthquake; any epidemic or World Health Organization (WHO) declared pandemic (e.g. COVID-19, H1N1 etc); any act of a public enemy, war, insurrection, riot, explosion, terrorist attack or strike; or any government demand, requirement or instruction (each, a “Force Majeure”). A Force Majeure shall not be deemed a cancellation or termination of this Agreement [unless Island Wide Sports L.L.C in its sole discretion, provides participant written notice stating otherwise]. The time for performance of Island Wide Sports L.L.C obligations shall be amended for the period of delay or inability to perform due to such Force Majeure, all as determined by Island Wide Sports L.L.C.
Island Wide Sports L.L.C Return to Play Guidelines
Island Wide Sports L.L.C rules of the social distance and safety measures.
For organized football activities of all ages, pod sizes for non-game settings are required to not exceed 5 people per pod, both inside and outside.
- Intermixing between pods should still be kept to a minimum. Consideration of contact:
- Reduced contact between players as much as possible
- Athletes must stay in their cars or the parking lot until the game before there ends and coaches and staff clean up then go immediately to the “check-in area” when it’s time to start each player card will be checked and temperature checked by a certified Staff.
- Athletes must bring their own water bottles and any other required personal items with them and near their station at all times throughout participation.
- Athletes must NOT share water bottles, community snacks, towels, etc.
- Coaches and volunteers will encourage athletes adhere to social distancing recommendations when participants are not actively participating.
- Athletes will be encouraged to find new ways to show sportsmanship – air high fives, ‘tip of the hat’, etc. vs. handshaking, fist bumps, etc.
- Athletes must leave the facility, without congregating as soon as their practice or games are finished.
- There will be no huddles coaches must call out there plays
- We will no longer have benches on the sideline each player must be separate from each other.
- Only team tents are permitted to set up at the field
- Expected athlete, coach, and volunteer behavior:
- If a participant, coach, or volunteer is showing any symptoms of being sick they are expected to STAY HOME
- Cover your mouth with your elbow if you must cough or sneeze
- Avoid touching your face
- No spitting
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after each session.
- Team mom or head coach will make hand sanitizers available prior to and after each session.
- Minimize crowding:
- Friends and family are discouraged from attending practices or games to avoid crowding.
- If necessary for them to be at practices or games, proper social distancing must be maintained and face coverings are required or the team will get a forfeit and a $100 fine.
- If spectators are present they are expected to:
- Follow the guidelines for a public gathering space; they must follow social gathering guidance and maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance from each other.
- Follow the guidelines outlined by the hosting facility in terms of capacity and other social distancing measures.
- Use of cloth face coverings or face masks
- Athletes, volunteers, and coaches must follow facility requirements regarding wearing cloth face coverings or face masks.
- Illness Reporting
- If any participant during any vis activity:(i) experiences symptoms of COVID-19, including, without limitation, fever, cough, loss of sense of taste or smell, or shortness of breath, (ii)has a suspected or diagnosed/confirmed case of COVID-19, or (iii) has exposure to any person who has a suspected or diagnosed/confirmed case of COVID-19 a member of the participants family shall notify valley isle sports firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-463-0429 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Island Wide Sports L.L.C”), athletics/sports programs whether involving team or individual sports and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
- The risk of injury and/or illness from the activities involved in the program is significant, including the
Potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal
Discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist;
- The risk to have direct or indirect contact with individuals who have been exposed to and/or diagnosed with one or more communicable diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19 or other medical conditions, diseases, or maladies, and/or any mutation or variation thereof does exist and it is impossible to eliminate the risk that I could become infected through contact with or close proximity to an individual with a communicable disease;
- I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING
FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
- I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If,
however, I observe any unusual, significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove
myself from participation and bring such hazard to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
- I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY
RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS IWS , its officers, officials, agents, independent contracts and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, directors, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of the premises used to conduct the event (collectively, the “Releases”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND
ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT
FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
By signing this waiver, parent or legal guardian agrees to the above statements and verifies that the player’s date of birth is correct. Parent or legal guardian of each youth player must sign below. FOR PARENT/GUARDIAN OF PARTICIPANT OF MINORITY AGE: This is to certify that I, a s parent/legal guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releases, and, for myself, my heirs, assigns and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Releases harmless from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child’s involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE.
If you cannot follow these rules than please go somewhere else
Questions email email@example.com
Call/Text steven 808-808-463-0429